4 December, 2020
Dr. Dave’s Vegan Tomato Basil Soup
Comments : 1 Posted in : Dr. Dave's food 411, Gluten-Free, Healthy Snack, Heart Healthy, Low Calorie, Low Carb, low cholesterol, Uncategorized, Vegetarian on by : Dr. Dave's 411
Dr. Daves Vegan Tomato Basil Soup
My vegan Tomato Basil Soup makes a creamy, super easy, and hearty dinner. Delicious and comforting and of course, heart-healthy.
Servings: 4 bowls
- Add the tbsp of olive oil to a frying pan, then add the chopped onions and a pinch of salt. Cook for a few minutes until they turn light brown.
- Next, add all the ingredients to a small soup pot, including the onions. Stir and cover.
- Cook for approximately 25-30 minutes. Stirring occasionally, add salt & pepper to taste.
- You can use a hand blender to make the soup extra smooth and creamy. A regular blender works too. You can also leave it chunky if you prefer that texture.
- Top with a generous amount of chopped fresh basil and serve hot! Enjoy.