25 December, 2020
Dr. Dave’s Pick – Healthy Dark Chocolate Mousse
Comments : 1 Posted in : Dr. Dave's food 411, Gluten-Free, Healthy Snack, Heart Healthy, Low Calorie, Low Carb, low sodium, Uncategorized, Vegan, Vegetarian on by : Dr. Dave's 411
Dr. Dave’s Pick – Healthy Dark Chocolate Avocado Mousse
As a healthy treat this holiday season, you can make this vegan avocado chocolate mousse and not feel guilty!
- 2 small/medium ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup to taste
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- fresh fruits blueberries,
- Place avocados, cocoa powder, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in the jar of a blender.
- Puree it until it gets smooth, stopping when you need to scrape down the sides. The mixture will be very thick and mousse-like. Add a little more almond milk if you want to thin out a bit.
- Spoon the pudding into dessert cups and top with fresh berries, nuts, or other fun healthy toppings.
One thought on : 1