29 January, 2021
Immune Boosting, Oven-Baked Garlic Baby Bella’s
Comments : 2 Posted in : Dr. Dave's food 411, Gluten-Free, Heart Healthy, Uncategorized, Vegetarian on by : Dr. Dave's 411
Baby portobello mushrooms are, without a doubt, a nutritional powerhouse and when you add garlic to the mix, you’ve got a heart-healthy, immune-boosting, flavor-packed meal!
Oven-Baked Garlic Baby Portobello Mushrooms
- Preheat oven at 400°F.
- Peel the skin of the head of the mushrooms and remove the stems.
- Mince mushroom stems and the garlic then combine and add in a pinch of oregano.
- Drizzle oil on portobello mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the garlic/mushroom mix inside the mushroom caps as if they were cups.
- Place on the baking sheet and pop in the oven for 8-12 minutes or until well done. Enjoy!