5 February, 2021
Black Bean & Avocado Brownie Bites
Posted in : Dr. Dave's food 411, Gluten-Free, Uncategorized, Vegetarian on by : Dr. Dave's 411 Tags: dessert, gluten-free, snacks
Black Bean and Avocado Brownie Bites
These flourless brownies are a healthier version of a delicious treat and can be quickly made. They are gluten-free to boot!
- Immersion Blender or Regular Blender
- 9 Inch Baking pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Hand whisk eggs, mashed avocado, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Add black beans. Puree mixture with an immersion blender, until all of the black beans, are mashed and the batter is smooth.
- Mix brown sugar and dark cocoa powder together in a separate bowl. Add to batter and blend by hand with a wooden spoon until completely mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting and serving. Top with fresh Raspberries.