2 May, 2022
Vegan Smoothie Bowls
Posted in : Uncategorized on by : Dr. Dave's 411
Vegan Smoothie Bowl
Tasty and delicious vegan smoothie bowls, perfect for breakfast or a midday snack!
- 2 cups frozen fruit your favorite combination
- 4-6 tbsp almond milk or any dairy free milk
- 1-2 tbsp almond butter
- strawberries sliced
- bananas sliced
- shredded coconut
- Put frozen fruit into a blender. Pulse to chop into small pieces, you almost want it shredded. Make sure you pulse and not blend so that it doesn’t get stuck.
- Add the milk and nut butter if using. Blend or pulse on low while stopping to move the mixture around. If you have a vitamix, the tamper will work well for this. Do not blend on high or the heat will melt the mixture.
- Once it is the consistency of a thick frozen yogurt, pour into a bowl and serve topped with the toppings you want!