17 July, 2022
Posted in : Uncategorized on by : Dr. Dave's 411
No dish compares to this fresh and filling cucumber tomato avocado salad. It is refreshingly delicious and a perfect side dish or main course.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 2 avocados
- 1 pint cherry tomatos halved
- 1/2 small red onion sliced into thin pieces
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl then set aside.
- Prep all of the veggies: Halve the tomatoes and slice the onion thinly then into small pieces. Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop out the seedy center then slice them into small "U" shapes.Cut the avocado in half then into quarters. Peel the skin off then cut into small slices.
- Add the cucumber, tomato, onion and avocado to a large serving bowl, toss with the prepared dressing and serve right away.