18 September, 2022
Heart Healthy Vegan Chile Recipe
Posted in : Uncategorized on by : Dr. Dave's 411
Heart Healthy Vegan Chile
Packed full of protein and vegetables, this chili is sure to be a huge hit in your household!
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cups MorningStar FarmsChipotle Black Bean Crumbles
- 1 can kidney beans with juices
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can Rotel 10 oz
- 1 can diced chiles 7 oz
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 tbsp diced garlic
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chile powder
- Pour all wet ingredients in your slow cooker, add in spices, stir.
- Add diced vegetables and crumbles, stir, and cover.
- Simmer on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!