Avocado Chicken Lettuce Wraps
These healthy lettuce wraps recipes are filled with tasty combinations of savory sauce, tender meats, and crispy-crunchy vegetables. Avocado Chicken lettuce wraps are classic, but you will really enjoy putting salmon, tofu, even more vegetables between the delicate lettuce leaves.
- 2 breasts chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts, Subsitiute with salmon or tofu
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons mango lime seasoning blend
- 1 large avocado - peeled pitted, and diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or more to taste
- 1/3 cup red bell peppers cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 head romaine lettuce Or Butter, Bibb, Boston
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
Coat chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle mango and lime seasoning on both sides. Place in a shallow baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 40 to 45 minutes. Remove from oven and cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes.
Chop chicken into small pieces and place in a large bowl. Add avocado, lime juice, red peppers, cilantro, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper; mix well to combine. Serve on top of lettuce leaves to make wraps.